Thursday, January 5, 2012

Serial Novel

Here's a pretty exciting announcement. I've decided to publish my current work-in-progress "All For Owen" as a serial novel.

What does that mean?

I'm planning on releasing the novel in three sections. (This is subject to change. I might go for four or five sections.) That means the story will be coming out sooner, and in smaller portions.

Why?

There are several reasons: 1- I am a new author and In the internet age people want more sooner or else they loose interest. 2- This will help me to narrow my focus, and thus create a better story. 3- I'm looking for street-cread as an author, that means more publications.

Is this a stunt to make more money?

No - If I were doing this for money, I've already failed. All For Owen will still be released as a full novel on Amazon once it's finished. So if you are the type of person who'd rather read it in it's entirety in one sitting, that's ok - just wait for the big release. If you aren't a patient person, great! You can read each section as it comes out.

The bottom line is, I'm still writing. I'm still publishing. I have complete creative control, so why not try something new?

No comments:

Post a Comment