Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Taking Your Ideas

In my last post I asked for suggestions on a name for the main character. After mulling over your wonderful suggestions, I've decided on names for all the characters in my next book.

The main character is going to be names Jason Ray.

I had a couple more suggestions which were excellent, but seemed to fit better for other characters. I have a key character who will be taking on the name of Sampson.

I'd love to tell you more about these characters but I don't want to give too much away, so this is where I change the subject before I spill the beans.

As of right now, I am outlining and doing some research. I have been studying different foods that people might eat when they are desperate.

Have any of you eaten, or know someone who has eaten, anything strange? Rodent? Cat? Weeds? Bugs? What did it taste like? What drove you to eat it? Go out and talk to your depression-era grannies about desperate times and desperate measures.

No comments:

Post a Comment