Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Surprise!

There's only a week left until All for Owen is released into the world. I can't wait to move on to the next project, not because All for Owen wasn't fun to write -- it was -- but because I just need the mental stimulation of thinking about a new story.

I had mentioned a surprise regarding the release date, so here it goes.

Yes, the official release date is October 16th, but I want to give my friends, family, and die-hard fans a little incentive for being awesome.

The All for Owen ebook version will be absolutely free to download on Tuesday, October 15th, under one condition:

Read it and review it on AMAZON.COM

Your reviews do so much to help me sell books, so this is a good "scratch your back if you scratch mine" moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment